Thursday, September 18, 2014

Art Is You in Petaluma

I'm  getting excited and getting ready for "Art Is You in Petaluma." I'm making these adorable tags just in case someone wants to do a swap with me. And I'm going with a friend and hope to meet new one as well.

I'm taking two classes this year. One with Carrie Clayden "TuTu Much Fun and one with LoriMarie Jenkins "Encaustic Book .
The trunk show on Saturday is alway worth the trip even if you don't attend any classes. It's open to the public 6:00 to 9:00.
Nightly Art in the Bar sounds like it will be fun along with daily motivations.
So I will be posting from day to day pictures to share with you. 
Oh and it's also Halloween and Vine a super crafters showcase ! To bad I'm going to miss it.  I'll be in class all day but my friend Gina will be able to go . Next year I'll have to plan my classes around it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment